Explore How It’s Made. The Ashley Way.
Ashley Furniture Industries is the #1 Furniture Manufacturer in the World. But our products aren't the only heroes. The people of Ashley Furniture Industries also help this company truly define itself. Our team lives and breathes a “dirty fingernail” approach that breeds success unlike any other. And it gets the job done. That's what we're made of and what it means to be Ashley made.
Not Just a Furniture Store
While Ashley HomeStore, LTD is the most iconic segment of the Ashley brand today, the Ashley Furniture family of companies is much more than just a retail store.
Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. is the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world with major manufacturing facilities in the United States and abroad. Ashley Furniture Industries supplies furniture to over 6,000 retail partners in 123 countries. Ashley Distribution Services, LTD. delivers over 30 million pieces of that furniture annually with its gigantic fleet of trucks and trailers while also providing backhaul services to many other companies.
Ashley Global Retail, LLC. is a marketing, sales, and ecommerce organization that focuses mostly on products manufactured by Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.
Ashley HomeStore, LTD is a retail chain that first opened in 1997 in Anchorage, Alaska. Ashley Furniture Industry’s popular product assortments are sold worldwide at the over 700 Ashley HomeStores and thousands of other fine retailers.
Ashley Furniture Industries takes part and leads a variety of different community efforts.
- Ashley's Angels is an all-volunteer non-profit organization that provides food, clothing, and blankets; and fills special gift requests for children in need each year. The organization has generated over $2,000,000 in donations and benefited more than 15,000 children in Mississippi, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania since 1997.
- Hope To Dream. Currently nearly 400 Ashley HomeStore are participating in Hope To Dream. Ashley HomeStore has provided over 40,000 beds to children since 2010. The vision is that we believe by helping a child sleep well, they are poised to lead a healthier and more productive life. The mission is to help less fortunate children get a good night's sleep.
- Ashley for the Arts provides the entire family with world class entertainment, art, exercise and play; and promotes the work of artists from across the globe. It is a nonprofit organization that is completely dependent on monetary donations, in-kind services, and the efforts of its volunteers. Each Ashley for the Arts event serves as a foundation for additional non-profit organizations, including participating schools, to raise funds in support of humanity. The event was conceptualized and established by Ashley Furniture Industries. in 2009.
- Environmental Stewardship. Ashley Furniture Industries applies the term "innovation" not only to its manufacturing operations, but also to its environmental efforts having recycled over 13,000 pallets, 7.5 tons of aluminum, and 180 tons of sheet metal among other things.
- Medical Research. Understanding that the health of our world is also reliant on science, Ashley Furniture Industries and the Wanek family have raised and made personal gifts amounting to tens of millions of dollars toward medical research organizations such as the Mayo Foundation and St. Jude's.
Departments & Careers
Ashley Furniture Industries is hiring for a variety of jobs at this time. Click here to apply.
- Distribution Centers
- Retail Sales Professionals
- Corporate Careers