The Detroit Wayne Integrated Health Network is compassionate and committed to the 75,000 children and adults it serves in Detroit and Wayne County. We understand the immense responsibility we have been given and we go above and beyond in supporting the people we serve and the hundreds of Providers in our System of Care. Our Provider Network supports and serves individuals with serious mental illness, children with serious emotional disturbance, people with autism, individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and those with substance use disorder. We are Here to Talk. Here to Help.
We are a healthcare safety net organization that provides access to a full array of integrated services that facilitate individuals to maximize their level of function and create opportunities for quality of life.
To be recognized as a national leader that improves the behavioral and physical health status of those we serve, through partnerships that provide programs promoting integrative holistic health and wellness.
- We are an advocate, person-centered, family and community-focused organization.
- We are an innovative, outcome, data-driven, and evidence-based organization.
- We respect the dignity and diversity of individuals, providers, staff, and communities.
- We are inclusive, culturally sensitive and competent.
- We are fiscally responsible and accountable with the highest standards of integrity.
- We achieve our mission and vision through partnerships and collaboration